MARGARET ANN JESSOP, PSYD
I specialize in early childhood development and emotional difficulties in childhood. I work with children and parents both in the hopes of preventing problems and in addressing developing ones. I use a family systems approach with cognitive behavioral, mindfulness and neuropsychology interventions in my treatments. I also work with young adults and adults with a focus on anxiety, mood disorders and life transitions.
I provide services with Riverwalk Associates, a small group of independent practitioners. We are located next to a small wooded area in the Foundation Center (53700 Generations Drive, Suite 200, South Bend, IN 46635), which provides us with confidential offices and natural scenery.
- American Psychological Association: Member Since 2002
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: Member Since 2006
- Indiana: #20041913A
- California: #PSY18255 (Inactive)
- ChildLight Yoga Instructor for Children
- Psyd In Clinical Psychology John F. Kennedy University, Orinda CA (1996-2000)
- MA in Developmental Psychology San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA (1992-1994)
- BA in Psychology Universityof California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (1986-1990)