Dr. Jessop specialize in early childhood development and emotional difficulties in childhood. She works with children and parents both in the hopes of preventing problems and in addressing developing ones. She uses a family systems approach with cognitive behavioral, mindfulness and neuropsychology interventions in the treatment plans. She also work with young adults and adults with a focus on anxiety, mood disorders and life transitions. Most recently she has been making school visits to bring Hornet and Hippos interventions to preschools and elementary school setting.
She provides services with Riverwalk Associates, a small group of independent practitioners. We are located next to a small wooded area in the Foundation Center (53700 Generations Drive, Suite 200, South Bend, IN 46635), which provides a confidential office setting in natural scenery.
- Hornet and Hippo Count the Stars (2021)
- Hornets and Hippos: How to use Imagination, mindfulness and Brain Science to Decrease Fear and Anger and Reach your Goals (2017)
- American Psychological Association: Member Since 2002
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators: Member Since 2006
- Indiana: #20041913A
- California: #PSY18255 (Inactive)
- Psyd In Clinical Psychology
- John F. Kennedy University, Orinda CA (1996-2000)
- MA in Developmental Psychology
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA (1992-1994)
- BA in Psychology
- University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (1986-1990)
- ChildLight Yoga Instructor for Children